For our client, a leading global provider of software solutions, we are looking for a
Senior Software Engineer (m/w/d)
- Design, implementation and validation of new innovative synthesis algorithms (technology mapping and optimisation of digital designs) to improve the timing, area, and power design metrics. Validation and analysis of these on benchmark designs to measure achieved improvements.
- R&D support of application and product engineers for customer problems and requests.This consists of problem analysis, debugging and fixing, or the development of new features and enhancements to improve synthesis results with respect to timing, area and power.
- Experience in SW development, C/C++ under Unix preferred.
- Desire to master complex algorithms and data structures. Using efficient data structures and development of optimization algorithms.
- Knowledge in electronic design automation (synthesis, timing analysis, mapping, optimization) desirable.
- Motivation to learn new technologies, like logic synthesis and mapping.
- Work in a goal-oriented manner in a small team to develop new innovative algorithms for challenging and hard to solve problems.
- Have fun competing for technical leadership in a technically challenging and innovative market.
- Communication in English is required as well as an ability to communicate and collaborate in a distributed international team.
- University Degree in computer science or electrical engineering.
Bei Interesse an dieser Position, freuen wir uns über die Zusendung Ihrer vollständigen Bewerbungsunterlagen, vorzugsweise per E-Mail, inklusive Ihrer Gehaltsvorstellung und Ihres möglichen Eintrittstermins.
Ansprechpartner für diese Position ist Herr Markus Feichtmeier.
International Recruitment Company Germany GmbH
Telefon: + 49 89 99 01 84 – 90
Telefax: + 49 89 99 01 84 – 91