Wir suchen Sie!
For our client, one of the largest real estate investment managers in the world, we are looking for the office in Frankfurt for an
Associate / Associate Director (m/f/d) Funds Operations
This Fund Controller position consists in ensuring the financial and administrative management together with a Kapitalverwaltungsgesellschaft (“KVG”) of a Master German Real Estate Spezialfunds (Master-Immobilien-Spezial-Sondervermögen/Master-Immobilien Spezial-AIF). The KVG will remain the fund’s administrator and outsource asset management and parts of the portfolio management. This role encompasses supervision guidance, and general assistance of the KVG in fulfilling its role as fund administrator.
This position includes the following tasks:
- Ensuring the communication to the KVG and custodian
- Business Plan (Create once per year and update periodically the business plan of the fund)
- Debt Management (Assist on negotiating financial agreements, Manage financing and refinancing agreements, Debt and covenant reporting)
- Supporting role on transactions (acquisitions and disposals)
- Structuring and organizing fund flows
- Corporate and Tax (Implement the restructuring of the Fund and its subsidiaries in coordination with legal and tax advisors; Ensure compliance with tax and legal obligations in relation to the Legal Department, advisors and / or local service providers / corporate managers)
- Cash Management
- Production of Accounts
- Quarterly Reporting
- Monthly Reporting KAG
- Master in Finance
- First significant experience in finance and/or real estate
- Skills in budgeting and controlling
- Experience in analyzing the performance of funds in real estate is a plus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Bilingual German/English, French would be a plus
>> Nutzen Sie unser Online-Bewerbungsformular
Bei Interesse an dieser Position, freuen wir uns über die Zusendung Ihrer vollständigen Bewerbungsunterlagen, vorzugsweise per E-Mail, inklusive Ihrer Gehaltsvorstellung und Ihres möglichen Eintrittstermins.
Ansprechpartner für diese Position ist Herr Markus Feichtmeier.
International Recruitment Company Germany GmbH
Telefon: + 49 89 99 01 84 – 90
Telefax: + 49 89 99 01 84 – 91