We are looking for you!
For our client, an international leading industrial company, we are looking for the subsidiaries in Russia for an experienced
HR Manager Russia (m/f)
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Develop and mentor the HR teams in both plants.
- Lead consistent staffing processes and obtain new hires which will have a high degree of successful performance in their new role.
- Create, improve and administrate training programs/processes that ensure a constant development and knowledge improvement of the employees.
- Create, improve and administrate a consistent and advanced employer branding program.
- Create and consistently administer compensation and benefits programs, considering internal equity and salary budget constraints.
- Maintain labor contracts, job descriptions, discipline, holidays and attendance records as well as employee and medical files in accordance with laws. Administrate and constantly optimize the related processes.
- Provide advice, and direction on employee-related legal matters.
- Administrate and constantly improve the HR-related reporting systems.
- Set up and manage HR processes in the SAP system.
- Supervise process for receipt of visas and work permits for employees of sister plants.
- Reinforce open communication channels and apply policies and practices in a fair and consistent manner in order to minimize legal risk.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with business leaders in key positions within supported organizations.
- Maintain relationships and support local community groups and events.
- Work with HR Director Eastern Europe and Corporate HR to ensure any policy/procedural changes are discussed prior to implementation and to communicate policy changes to the organization.
- Utilize metrics to measure success of HR initiatives.
- BA/BS degree required; Master in HR or MBA preferred.
- Successful candidates will have at least 5 years of progressive experience as an HR professional in generalist areas in an industrial environment.
- Experience and working knowledge of staffing, employee relations and employee development required, and an additional first supervisory/managerial experience required.
- Must have experience building up and aligning HR programs/structures with business needs, and the ability to work as a business partner with exceptionally strong communication, negotiation, and presentation and leadership skills.
- Team player who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth environment where quality and speed of decision-making are critical to maintaining a leadership position.
- Demonstrated experience managing HR processes and practices. Experience in a German or Austrian headquartered company is a plus.
- Strong problem solving skills and business acumen required.
- Must be organized and possess systematic and analytical thinking with ability to work/prioritize under stress.
- Must be proficient at MS PowerPoint, Word and Excel, SAP HR is a plus.
- Ability to travel regularly in Russia and occasionally to Europe (for initial training and onboarding).
- Fluent in English
- International environment
- Interesting development opportunities
- A highly competitive remuneration package
- If necessary new company apartment
Our client offers an interesting and diversified position. If this challenge appeals to you, please send your complete application with your salary requirement and your availability to email@example.com
For further and detailed information please contact Mr. Feichtmeier: 0049 89 99 01 84 90
>> Nutzen Sie unser Online-Bewerbungsformular
Bei Interesse an dieser Position, freuen wir uns über die Zusendung Ihrer vollständigen Bewerbungsunterlagen, vorzugsweise per E-Mail, inklusive Ihrer Gehaltsvorstellung und Ihres möglichen Eintrittstermins.
Ansprechpartner für diese Position ist Herr Markus Feichtmeier.
International Recruitment Company Germany GmbH
Telefon: + 49 89 99 01 84 – 90
Telefax: + 49 89 99 01 84 – 91