We are looking for you!
For our client, a global leader in software and hardware, we are looking for the Munich office for a
Lead Application Engineer (f/m/d)
You will work with some of the most technically demanding IC design development solutions and leading-edge nanometers process technologies. You are also credible to articulate solutions with an emphasis on custom IC design platform. In a customer facing and commercially sensitive working environment, you are responsible for actively assisting customers and prospective customers during:
- Sales technical campaigns and product evaluations in resolving customers design challenges while promoting solutions value added benefits
- Adoption from concept to successful deployment of design flows and associated methodologies through design environment assessments and consulting services
- Direct best practices tools knowledge sharing through standard customer support infrastructure
- BSc required, MSc/MEng preferred in micro-electronics engineering
- Understanding of analog/mixed-signal design flow with environment, ideally using IC61 Virtuoso tooling and associated design methodologies
- Experience of UNIX environments; knowledge of SKILL, C or another computer language(s).
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- A team player who is passionate about technology but also understands business requirements
The Application Engineer will develop skills to:
- Acquire strong technical understanding of the complete IC design/verification/implementation flow.
- Drive best practices and lessons learned from training deliveries, tool benchmarks and customer interactions back into product development and Cadence AE community
- Build understanding of customers’ needs as well as Cadence competition’s technology and sales strategies.
- Improve existing design methodologies and develop new methodologies leveraging ever evolving Cadence solutions and services.
>> Nutzen Sie unser Online-Bewerbungsformular
Bei Interesse an dieser Position, freuen wir uns über die Zusendung Ihrer vollständigen Bewerbungsunterlagen, vorzugsweise per E-Mail, inklusive Ihrer Gehaltsvorstellung und Ihres möglichen Eintrittstermins.
Ansprechpartner für diese Position ist Herr Markus Feichtmeier.
International Recruitment Company Germany GmbH
Telefon: + 49 89 99 01 84 – 90
Telefax: + 49 89 99 01 84 – 91