We are looking for you!
For our client, an international leading Food Group we are looking for a
Supply Chain Director (m/f/d)
Location: Region Slupsk - Poland
Consolidated management over goods flow and storage. Securing customer confidence through reliable and cost efficiency process. Active streamlining of a business's supply-side activities to maximize customer value and gain a competitive advantage in the marketplace.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- In this position you are part of the Management Team
- Creating and execution of supply chain strategies, procedures and ways of working
- Planning and execution of supply chain and logistic operations
- Forecasting, planning, optimization. Ensuring budget realisation
- Designing and optimization of advanced Supply Chain processes
- Defining of processes and procedures to ensure on-time delivery, customer satisfaction and the efficient, low cost operation
- Stock management, control of stock (packaging, production supply)
- Effective logistic management (on time, quality, in the lowest cost)
- Managing effective logistics models with logistics services providers.
- Waste management in process and inventory.
- Supply risk management: multisourcing, quality assurance, etc.
- Ensuring best price on the market while providing continuity of supplies delivery
- Organization of procurement process and ordering
- Selection of vendors
- Manage inventory counts by implementing an inventory control system, capable of identifying discrepancies in inventory counts.
- Ensuring that all routes to market are addressing timely deliveries in the lowest cost. Reviewing available routes to market and evaluating them periodically.
- Proposing IT systems and programs to support supply chain, logistics and inventory process. Manages effectively proper use of systems.
Competencies & Experience:
- Master in Business Administration or related studies
- Experience in managing dispersed teams
- Experience in optimization of Supply Chain processes in big organizations
- Experience in FMCG (perishable goods, fresh food)
- Managed fast-paced, changing and fresh product supply chain
- At least 5 years experience in planning, designing and executing of supply chain and logistic operations
- Experience in improvements in direct-to-customer fulfillment and effective procurement management
- Experience in international supply chain, procurement and logistics
- Balancing effective products delivery with cost cutting
- Proven track record of improving value chain
- Able to improve processes by using appropriate IT systems
- Experience in simplifying processes
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience in the German retail market
- German and English language skills
- Excellent career opportunities
- 3 years payment of accommodation
- Medical care and insurance also for family members
- Payment of international schools
- Premium class company car
>> Nutzen Sie unser Online-Bewerbungsformular
Bei Interesse an dieser Position, freuen wir uns über die Zusendung Ihrer vollständigen Bewerbungsunterlagen, vorzugsweise per E-Mail, inklusive Ihrer Gehaltsvorstellung und Ihres möglichen Eintrittstermins.
Ansprechpartner für diese Position ist Herr Markus Feichtmeier.
International Recruitment Company Germany GmbH
Telefon: + 49 89 99 01 84 – 90
Telefax: + 49 89 99 01 84 – 91