Wir suchen Sie
Our client, an IT company in the city centre of Munich, is looking for a temporary worker as a
Project Assistant (m/f)
- Create presentations for Business leadership and internal customers
- Ensure information available to employees is maintained and up-to-date at all times, e.g. on the intranet site
- Coordinate regular creation of internal newsletters and help with formatting
- Support Customer Satisfaction Surveys from sending to result analysis and follow-up actions
- Support execution of projects for the whole region, e.g. introduction of new software, compliance with environmental or safety regulations, team-internal process improvements
- Work on internal sustainability initiatives
- Support management of the internal customer service (ticketing) tool; collect, address, answer and follow up on questions from the team, address issues with the US project team, track progress, create reports, monitor metrics dashboard.
- Coordinate recurring activities with defined process within the European team, e.g. review and update of goal-setting, training planning and documentation
- Keep track of and organize recurring meetings and events, e.g. schedule dates, create supporting presentations, coordinate agenda and logistics and write minute
- Assist Senior Director Real Estate as a Personal Assistant if needed
- Other administrative tasks as needed, e.g. collecting and consolidating information from different sources, ordering office supplies etc.
- Minimum professional experience 2 years in a similar position
- Qualification in related field e.g. Facility Management/Business Administration/ Bilingual/Secretary/ Office Assistant/ Hotel/ Hospitality
- Basic technical understanding
- Excellent written and oral English and German skills
- MS Office skills: Excellent PowerPoint skills, Good Excel skills
- Structured thinking
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- High degrees of initiative, ability to learn, understand and identify solutions
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks
- Team worker, ability to connect with dispersed internal/external teams
Project start: immediately/ as soon as possible
Project duration: > 6 months, full time
>> Nutzen Sie unser Online-Bewerbungsformular
Bei Interesse an dieser Position, freuen wir uns über die Zusendung Ihrer vollständigen Bewerbungsunterlagen, vorzugsweise per E-Mail, inklusive Ihrer Gehaltsvorstellung und Ihres möglichen Eintrittstermins.
Ansprechpartner für diese Position ist Herr Markus Feichtmeier.
International Recruitment Company Germany GmbH
Telefon: + 49 89 99 01 84 – 90
Telefax: + 49 89 99 01 84 – 91