Wir suchen Sie!
For our client, an international software company in Munich, we are looking for a
Senior Campaign Manager (m/f/d)
with native German language skills and fluent in English
You will be working in the German Campaigns team, planning and implementing cross-channel campaigns aligned with business goals. As the central contact person for the sales managers, you ensure alignment and a holistic approach along the entire Marketing & Sales funnel. For optimal campaign setup and management you draw on the industry and expert knowledge of your colleagues from other marketing, product management, sales strategy, consulting and customer success departments and apply this knowledge in success-oriented demand generation campaigns.
- Assess trends and opportunities, and identify priorities within the industry to set the strategic focus to further develop the industry/sub-industry. Serve as a primary content and subject matter expert informing our demand generation and thought leadership efforts.
- Plan & implement integrated, cross-channel industry campaigns driving lead and pipeline generation with key stakeholders across marketing, sales, enablement, programs, and customer success.
- Identify, build and manage strategic partnerships driving awareness and pipeline generation within the industry
- Measure, track, and analyse results of all tactics using all relevant tools to provide data-driven recommendations for improving campaign tactics.
- Collaborate closely with the sales teams
- Build and maintain communication and relationships with key stakeholders
- Efficiently and purposefully plan and manage external service providers and agencies.
- A minimum 3 years of experience in marketing at a high tech company, or similar
- Strong skills in communication, writing and ability to work well cross-functionally
- Recognize, adapt and respond to changing market /corporate environments
- Experience of audience generation / field marketing is a plus
- Self-motivated and driven to very high standards
- Good at building relationships at varying levels
- Proven track record in performing well in a fast-paced environment and organisational skills to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines effectively.
>> Nutzen Sie unser Online-Bewerbungsformular
Bei Interesse an dieser Position, freuen wir uns über die Zusendung Ihrer vollständigen Bewerbungsunterlagen, vorzugsweise per E-Mail, inklusive Ihrer Gehaltsvorstellung und Ihres möglichen Eintrittstermins.
Ansprechpartner für diese Position ist Herr Markus Feichtmeier.
International Recruitment Company Germany GmbH
Telefon: + 49 89 99 01 84 – 90
Telefax: + 49 89 99 01 84 – 91