For our client, a leading global provider of software solutions we are looking for a
Product Sales Consultant (m/f/x) – Central Europe (mainly DACH)
Location: Preferred Munich (but open), Germany
To identify, maximize and close opportunities within Central Europe for the software products, services and subscriptions. To achieve personal revenue goals, across the entire market in Central Europe.
- Identify, maximize and close opportunities, including full documentation within the CRM system
- Develops sales strategies and plans specific to the geotechnical industry segment and region to achieve sales revenue goals
- Apply and execute the Sales Process to achieve sales revenue goals
- Prospect software solutions and services to companies that require geotechnical analysis
- Respond to leads/prospects, researching company solutions via corporate websites, seminars and collaborative sourcing efforts
- Providing webinars or presentations to prospects for selected products and offers
- Develop and maintain working relationships with appropriate corporate marketing, product advancement and operational advancement teams
- Maintain an appropriate level of knowledge about products and commercial programs
- Monitor relevant market developments and generate new leads
- Create knowledge base articles
- Actively keep your knowledge about the market up to date
- Contribute to business development in specific submarkets, initially mainly rock and mine engineering
- Knowledge in computational geomechanics, geotechnical engineering, soil mechanics, and/or rock mechanics
- Interest in finite element-based software applications for soil and rock analyses for challenging construction projects.
- Professional or academic educational background with commercial or technical specialism
- 3 years’ experience in a sales engineering position in preferably geo-science or civil engineering
- Experience with numerical modelling
- Business German and English language skill required
- A successful track record of selling software, or technical products or services
- Excellent written and oral communication as well as strong presentation skills
- Proactive, self-starter with a good sense of responsibility
- Willing to travel up to 25% of your time
Bei Interesse an dieser Position, freuen wir uns über die Zusendung Ihrer vollständigen Bewerbungsunterlagen, vorzugsweise per E-Mail, inklusive Ihrer Gehaltsvorstellung und Ihres möglichen Eintrittstermins.
Ansprechpartner für diese Position ist Herr Markus Feichtmeier.
International Recruitment Company Germany GmbH
Telefon: + 49 89 99 01 84 – 90
Telefax: + 49 89 99 01 84 – 91