Our client is a joint venture of three leading 1st tier suppliers in the area of commercial vehicles. The company provides commercial support and technical competence for full-service workshops that cover all aspects of maintenance and repair for all brands for trucks, trailers, buses, and off-highway vehicles.
For the introduction of our workshop concept and the development of our business in the Nordics we are looking for an experienced
Technical Sales Manager Nordics (m/f/d)
for the roll-out of the workshop concept for commercial vehicles and once the network established for the support of the workshop partners.
- Presentation of the concept and all the related services to potential customers.
- Conclude contractual agreements with commercial vehicles workshops as network
- Support and development for the workshop partners in all technical as well as business issues.
- Commercial and technical mentoring of the workshop partners, including software installations and maintenance.
- Actively perform or help to implement technical trainings in the region (would be an asset).
- Presentation and promotion of services and products.
- Support in the development of new
- Support in the development of a new concept for fleet customers.
- Link with the Headquarters team in Germany for solving operational issues.
- Participation and organization of meetings and fairs, as well as partner events.
- Extensive travels around the region (Norway, Sweden, Denmark, and later Finland) with periodical meetings
- Business or Engineering degree/or proven equivalent technical
- At least 7 years of experience in the commercial vehicles sector (heavy trucks, buses, and trailers), with a
knowledge of workshop processes and performance
- Very good technical know-how in the commercial vehicles
- Possibly sales experience or career changer with commercial vehicles
- Good communication skills, persuasion power and customer
- Creativity, self-motivation and acting proactively would complete the
- Native speaker of one of the Nordic languages and proficient in English.
- Use of PC (Word, Excel, Power Point)
Our client offers:
- A permanent work contract.
- An attractive salary package.
- A company car, also for private use.
- Excellent development possibilities.
Are you interested to build up the business in the Nordics? Then we look forward to receiving your application together with remuneration level and availability at following email address: email@example.com
For further questions please contact Mr. Feichtmeier.
International Recruitment Company Germany GmbH
Telefon: + 49 89 99 01 84 – 90