Privacy notice for candidates (DSGVO) IRC International Recruitment Company Germany GmbH (IRC)
Consent to the storage and use of applicant data by IRC International Recruitment Company Germany GmbH (IRC)
This Privacy notice for candidates extends the General privacy notice.
- Thank you for your interest in our services. Of course, we want you to feel secure regarding the protection of your personal data when visiting our web pages. To be able to store and use your application data after completion of the procedure which you initiate by providing your data, we ask for your consent below.
- By submitting this consent, I agree that IRC stores my personal data which I have transmitted to IRC as part of my application (e.g. in cover letter, curriculum vitae, certificates, applicant surveys, applicant interviews) after the end of the current application procedure. I agree that IRC uses this data to contact me later and continue the application procedure or carry out a new application procedure, if I should qualify for another job at the customers of IRC.
- If I have communicated “special Categories of Personal Data” as defined in Art. 9 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation in my application letter or other documents presented by me in the application procedure (e.g. a photo showing my ethnic origin or allowing conclusions regarding my sight or religious beliefs, data on my status as severely handicapped person, on my marital status or ideological beliefs, etc.), my consent also refers to this data. The present consent is only used to be able to consider the application in its available form at all. However, IRC wishes to only evaluate all applicants based on their qualification and, therefore, asks you to not provide such data in the application, if possible.
- This consent also applies to data regarding my qualifications and activities from publicly accessible data sources (in particular professional social networks, if the data is public there) which IRC has lawfully collected within the framework of the application procedure.
- My data will only be transmitted to customers of IRC after I have given my approval.
- The present consent is voluntary and does not affect my chances in the current application procedure. I may refuse to give my consent without specifying any reason and without having to fear disadvantages because of it. I may also withdraw my consent at any time by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org or IRC International Recruitment Company Germany GmbH Löwengrube 10, 80333 Munich/Germany; in this event, my data will be erased immediately after completion of the current specific application procedure. The lawfulness of the data processing carried out due to the consent until the withdrawal of the consent remains unaffected by the withdrawal.