For our client, a leading international real estate investment fund, we are looking for the office in Düsseldorf for an
Analyst Fund Management (m/f/d)
- Active support of the Fund Manager in budgeting and cash flow analysis; business planning and control of fund performance; coordinating of the investment, asset and fund operation teams; etc.
- Support Coordinating the Investment & Asset Management on transactions. Support the investment team in underwriting of investments of the special funds; validate the Business Plans of acquisitions; set up the structure of acquisition; etc.
- Support Coordinating Fund Operations in fund-related controlling; assist in developing finance and hedging strategies; seeking all necessary approvals from the KVG and the custodian, etc.
- Support reporting. Coordination of reporting; preparation of annual and quarterly reports; ensure and prepare the real estate part of the reporting on quarterly basis; supervise the KVG in the consolidation of information; etc.
- Support customer relations in creation of funds and separate account mandates; structuring funds; establishing investor relationships, preparing presentations and marketing documents, establish “marketing” business plan of funds; etc.
- Bachelor or Master degree in economics or a business/finance related subject, or real estate or finance related higher degree
- At least two years work experience in finance/real estate
- A strong interest in real estate and finance
- Good analytical and quantitative skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Highly motivated and comfortable taking initiative
- Good team player in the cross border organization
- Fluent in German and English required
- French desirable
Our client offers:
- Permanent work contract
- Ideal development possibilities
- Interesting remuneration package
Bei Interesse an dieser Position, freuen wir uns über die Zusendung Ihrer vollständigen Bewerbungsunterlagen, vorzugsweise per E-Mail, inklusive Ihrer Gehaltsvorstellung und Ihres möglichen Eintrittstermins.
Ansprechpartner für diese Position ist Herr Markus Feichtmeier.
International Recruitment Company Germany GmbH
Telefon: + 49 89 99 01 84 – 90
Telefax: + 49 89 99 01 84 – 91