For our client, an international real estate fund, we are looking for the office in Düsseldorf for an
Investment Manager Associate / Associate Director (m/f/d)
The Investment Manager – Associate / Associate Director – is an integral part of the Investment Team working as a principal investor on the buy-side and would primarily be involved in the sourcing, executing and closing of significant property transactions mainly in Germany and Austria.
The position includes working closely with Fund manager, investment and asset management professionals.
MAIN ACTIVITIES & TASKS :
- Executing transactions across Europe, mainly in Germany and Austria
- Underwrite and analysis of investment opportunities, mainly Logistics and Light Industrial
- Communication and relationship management with brokers, property owners, developers, and other third parties for information requests
- Writing investment memos and recommendations
- Presentation of deals to the investment committee and investors
- Leading market, legal, and technical consultants throughout the acquisition due diligence process
- Conduct special projects as requested
- Preparation of handover documents of closed deals to asset management
- Obtain detailed local market knowledge
- Working experience in a multicultural and international company
- Strong academic record with good first degree in economics or a business/finance related subject
- Real estate or finance related higher degree
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent real estate net work
- Strong in sourcing and executing real estate deals in Germany and Austria
- Strong personally and assertiveness
- A strong interest in real estate and finance
- Highly motivated and comfortable taking initiative
- Good team player in the cross border organization
- Fluent in German
- Good level of English required
- French desirable
Bei Interesse an dieser Position, freuen wir uns über die Zusendung Ihrer vollständigen Bewerbungsunterlagen, vorzugsweise per E-Mail, inklusive Ihrer Gehaltsvorstellung und Ihres möglichen Eintrittstermins.
Ansprechpartner für diese Position ist Herr Markus Feichtmeier.
International Recruitment Company Germany GmbH
Telefon: + 49 89 99 01 84 – 90
Telefax: + 49 89 99 01 84 – 91