For our client, a global leader in software and hardware, we are looking for the Munich office for a
Lead Application Engineer (m/f/d)
You will work with some of the most technically demanding IC design development solutions and leading-edge nanometers process technologies. You are also credible to articulate solutions with an emphasis on custom IC design platform. In a customer facing and commercially sensitive working environment, you are responsible for actively assisting customers and prospective customers during:
- Sales technical campaigns and product evaluations in resolving customers design challenges while promoting solutions value added benefits
- Adoption from concept to successful deployment of design flows and associated methodologies through design environment assessments and consulting services
- Direct best practices tools knowledge sharing through standard customer support infrastructuree
- BSc required, MSc/MEng preferred in micro-electronics engineering
- Understanding of analog/mixed-signal design flow with environment, ideally using IC61 Virtuoso tooling and associated design methodologies
- Experience of UNIX environments; knowledge of SKILL, C or another computer language(s).
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- A team player who is passionate about technology but also understands business requirements
The Application Engineer will develop skills to:
- Acquire strong technical understanding of the complete IC design/verification/implementation flow.
- Drive best practices and lessons learned from training deliveries, tool benchmarks and customer interactions back into product development and Cadence AE community
- Build understanding of customers’ needs as well as Cadence competition’s technology and sales strategies.
- Improve existing design methodologies and develop new methodologies leveraging ever evolving Cadence solutions and services.
Bei Interesse an dieser Position, freuen wir uns über die Zusendung Ihrer vollständigen Bewerbungsunterlagen, vorzugsweise per E-Mail, inklusive Ihrer Gehaltsvorstellung und Ihres möglichen Eintrittstermins.
Ansprechpartner für diese Position ist Herr Markus Feichtmeier.
International Recruitment Company Germany GmbH
Telefon: + 49 89 99 01 84 – 90
Telefax: + 49 89 99 01 84 – 91