We will contact you and discuss the further procedure. Your data will be treated confidentially. It will only be passed on to third parties with your express consent. The form data will be transmitted in encrypted form.
Consent to the Storage and Use of Applicant Data by IRC International Recruitment Company Germany GmbH (IRC)
- Thank you for your interest in our services. Of course, we want you to feel secure about the protection of your personal data when you visit our website. In order to be able to store and use your application data even after completion of the procedure that you initiate by submitting your details, we request your consent below.
- With this declaration of consent, I agree that IRC may store my personal data that I have submitted to IRC as part of my application (e.g. in cover letter, resume, references, applicant questionnaires, applicant interviews) beyond the end of the current application process. I consent to IRC using this information to contact me at a later date to continue the application process or to conduct a new application process should I be considered for another position with IRC’s clients.
- If I myself have provided “special categories of personal data” as defined in Art. 9 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation in my application letter or other documents submitted by me in the application process (e.g. a photo that reveals ethnic origin or allows conclusions to be drawn about eyesight or religious beliefs, information about severely disabled status, marital status or ideological beliefs, etc.), my consent also relates to this data. This consent is solely for the purpose of being able to consider the application in its present form. However, IRC wishes to evaluate all applicants only on the basis of their qualifications and therefore requests that such information be omitted from the application if possible.
- This consent also applies to data about my qualifications and activities from publicly available data sources (in particular professional social networks, insofar as the data is public there) that IRC has permissibly collected as part of the application process.
- My data will only be shared with IRC’s customers after I have given my consent.
- This consent is voluntary and does not affect my chances in the current application process. I can refuse it without giving any reasons and without having to fear any disadvantages because of it. I can also revoke my consent at any time by notifying email@example.com or IRC Internationale Recruitment Company Germany GmbH Löwengrube 10, 80333 Munich; in this case, my data will be deleted immediately after completion of the current, specific application process. The legality of the data processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation remains unaffected by the revocation.
Note: if you do not agree above, your application data will be processed only to the extent necessary to carry out the current application process initiated by you by sending the application form. They will only be passed on to customers of IRC with your approval. If your application data contains “special categories of personal data” in accordance with Article 9 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (e.g. a photo that reveals ethnic origin or allows conclusions to be drawn about eyesight or religious beliefs, information about severely disabled status, marital status or ideological beliefs, etc.), you also consent to the corresponding processing of this data by submitting the application form. This consent is solely for the purpose of being able to consider the application in its present form. However, IRC would like to evaluate all applicants only on the basis of their qualifications and therefore asks you to refrain from providing such information in the application if possible. The data will be deleted after the application process has been completed. You can also revoke your consent at any time by notifying firstname.lastname@example.org or IRC Internationale Recruitment Company Germany GmbH Löwengrube 10, 80333 Munich. Please also take note of the General Data Protection Notice and the Data Protection Notice for Applicants.